Who we are
For the past 10 years Project Simply has worked alongside some of the leading cultural venues and events, creating amazing brands and digital experiences. We are a leader in our field and work with brands such as Parklife and Second Home. We’re a small team of music and design enthusiasts, looking to help support the industries we love.
We also have our own festival and event web product, called Plot. Plot is a web system that allows for the swift production of gorgeous branded festival, event and venue websites. It provides tools for our design team to create fully branded sites quickly and efficiently. It also provides a modern, progressive user interface for customers to manage their event website and ticketing.
This is a varied, wide-reaching role, covering project management as well as the administrative function of the Manchester studio.
You’ll be working across an administrative and project manager role, getting involved in the scoping out of projects and client comms. This could be an incredible opportunity for somebody with creative planning management and digital agency administrative experience to move into an exciting sector and grow with a rapidly developing business. Flexible working is available.
• Overall responsibility for resource planning and co-management across projects and retainers
• Scoping projects with Team heads to understand how much time is required with the relevant creative resource and ensuring it is correctly budgeted
• Using PM tools to allocate time to the relevant team members and circulate accordingly
• Working closely with the team to ensure all projects are appropriately resourced, juggling priorities to ensure deadlines are met
• Remaining a calming influence for the team – ensuring multiple projects run through seamlessly
• Managing all contracting, invoicing and billing
• Managing the teams holiday requests and allocation
• Managing the workflow procedures to ensure administrative duties are executed with high efficiency
• Managing daily office activities prioritising the studio’s needs in longer-term projects
• Ability to multitask and excellent organisational skills, including regular walkthroughs, maintaining the immaculate appearance of the studio
• Assisting in expenses procedures, document control and postal necessities
• Supporting Events and Training Management with travel arrangements and event setting
• Liaising with clients, contractors, and others by telephone and in-person
The experience we are looking for
• 3+ years of experience in a specialist Studio and Digital admin / production management role, working with in-house production teams
• A very proactive attitude – wants to get things done
• Versed in design and digital development processes.
• You will have a good track record in managing creative workflows in an agency studio environment
• You will have experience of managing creative and digital briefs within an agency setting
• You will have strong stakeholder management skills both internally and externally
• Experience of using Xero, Slack and PM tools
• Proven track record of sound administrative skills
• Attention to detail and systematic thinking
• £25-35k + Pension + Private health and dental
• Profit share – We give 10% of net profit to the team on a quarterly basis
• Work from anywhere: Our office, your home, in a forest, on a beach. – We do ask our team to come into the office twice a week
• Flexible hours: We’re a flexible team and your work week can be flexible to match.
• Laptop provided: Everyone on our team is provided with a laptop for continued work from a place of your choice.
• £500 home spend: Sort your screen out, your desk, a delightful keyboard, so you’re kitted out to work from home with all the right vibes
• Opportunities for personal development: From event attendance, new courses, to meditation and mental health support.
If you are interested in applying for the role and joining us then contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org